October, but not yet autumn

 



It's october, but autumn is later than ever.
Most trees are still green... From my livingroom I see only green trees.
In the back garden the strawberries just had their second bout of flowering... second!
Apples are still hanging in the trees.

There are two unknown plants behind the gardenhouse.
Looked them up: Phytolacca acinosa!
Zo rather poisonous (not for birds).

I have to remove them as they have strong penroots that can cause a lot of problems.
The place will be a nice spot for little children to hide..
So nothing poisonous there!

I will take action this afternoon.






Please vote for a dear friend:

Here:

Make a choice... click the arrow at the right...
Find the person mentioned: 
vote!

Lifetime Achievement award : Richard Davies
Rail Ambassador of the Year Award: Richard Davies

Safety Team award: JRRT
Emerging Talent award: Ruby Dempsey

Thank you!!


This friend is my British friend/brother who is very modest about his accomplishments.
I only learned about how loved he is and how much he does for other people when I had a talk with one of the people of his workplace.
At the camps he is the very same person: kind, and doing things without telling others he is going to do them, or without telling he has done things. They're just done.

He cares. A few years ago bad weather was expected, and without discussing it he took a blanket from his car and threw it into my tent after asking: "Can I have a look how much room such a little tent provides?"
So already at home he had been thinking about it...

I so would love to have him win!!
Others might have a huge circle of friends, but he has a difficult life and works many extra hours.
So his circle is limited.

He is a bit older than the younger ones who have facebook and other internet circles.

Please!!!!!!!





I had a, what we call: swimmingbag. But a nice hippy one, with little mirrors, extensive embroidery.
I never use it. A swimmingbag with a backpack option is not what I like.

But I kept the bag, as I liked the look of it.

Suddenly I thought that I could get rid of the closing cord.

Get plain keyrings through the outer two holes of each side, which makes the bag square, and attach them to a shouldstrap.

Use an inner bag so no one can grasp my stuff, or put a long zipper in it.
It has a flap to put over the opening, so itÅ› OK.

Looks absolutely fine!!





Yesterday it turned out the my GP didn't know bout my prolactinom and the subsequent treatment.
I already knew that my files were far from complete, but as I don't consider her a proper GP and hve taken her name out of my hospital files, I am fine with that
She is just a kind of administrative back up. We need to provide a name to the insurance and a signature under thing. She also does the lagal referrals.

(Yes, I miss my former GP a lot!!!)




But I thought it was about time she had a complete anamnesis, so I said I would get her one before the end of the weekend.

I took the extensive anamnesis I always provide the students when they have certain lessons and need to learn how to ask, what to connect. 
It's just a dotted list with yearnumbers, keywords and only a few extra additions.
And it needs to be updated for this year of lessons anyway.

So I updated the list.


Then I suddenly got the idea that I could put the complete list in a kind of medical clusteranalysis.
Got nice clusters. (which confirmed my idea)

Then asked the computer to find a common underlying disease...

Mitochondrial...

I already was thinking on that road, but there were connections with things of the past that I hadn't taken into account.

So had a long discussion with a befriended medic abroad and he went to the geneticist of his hospital and he had some very interesting things to say...

All in all we, both daughters and I, should have a proper complete DNA analysis, not only part of our DNA.
I have said that for years now, but they both checked my thoughts,  provided me with the arguments and scientific motivation, and we discussed a plan of action. This included some legal back up.

So I feel like I have learned a lot, finished a long line of thoughts, and have enough very specific scientific basis to get things done.
It feels so good.
Finally instead of opposition the confirmation that I was thinking right all along!

One of my daughters will have an MRI tomorrow... after a long struggle to get one done.
The other will have the MRI check up that should have been done last year.

When the results are in I can adjust the letters I will write today and mobilize some doctors.





Place for updates... as the day is not over!




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment