Sunday Stealing - Say What?

 


  1. What are you currently excited about?

    Well, I miss London a lot, so I am looking forward to a month later, when we'll meet up in London.

    I am excited to go this aftenoon with my girls to the open day of the hopital. I have seen it all there, so it's not curiosity. Just doing something together again.

    I am excited about the advancement I have made in my reseauch in the theoretical background of our disease histories.
    If our geneticist will do what I wnt him to do, he'll be able to write a nice scientific article.

    But I am most excited of my friend Richard maybe winning what he should win. Please vote for him!! See the post of yesterday and the day before.

  2. What do you wish you had more time for?

    For everything.
    It's so strange: I have only 24 hours in a day!

  3. What would like to do less?

    Cleaning and tidying the house!

  4. What do you spend too much money on?

    Veterans. I have been told I should spend it on myself.

  5. What childhood wish never came true?

    Becoming a doctor.
    Teaching doctors is a bit different... but maybe I can improve things for more people.

  6. What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?

    Thinking about that a lot today.
    I enjoyed going to my english friends and celebrate with them, even though the weather was not nice.

    Sitting every saturday-evening alone here, makes me remember the nice family-evenings we used to have.
    I expect being alone on my birthday, as the past years.
    So I have to go somewhere.

  7. What drives you nuts?

    That there is so much to do, that I have to ask people to do their things, while they know what needs to be done.

    I need some paintings and the medals of my father on the wall.
    The paintings are there not for over 6 months...

    And it's the same with everything.

  8. What keeps you sane?

    Thinking that when they won't help me now, they will have to do it all by themselves when I am dead.

    I do what I can..

  9. What historic date is etched in your memory?

    Queens Day.

  10. What one thing would make your life immeasurably better? 

    Money!

    My own house with garden.

    No sounds and trembling of heatpumps.



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment