
Sometimes circumstances come together and create somethig special.
Waking up, alone in a huge room, the sun shining,
No one wanting attention, no one wanting me to do things.
That almost never happens!
Waking up, alone in a huge room, the sun shining,
No one wanting attention, no one wanting me to do things.
That almost never happens!
So I took it easy and went to the charity shops I love.
Saw some things that were to heavy to take home.
Went to the pound shop and got me 2 extra T-shirts,
and some sachets of coffee I want to take home.
Our friend was gardening for someone and in between we would have lunch together.
But suddenly the military needed him, but that still left some time for lunch.
And then his granddaughter needded transport.
So lunch together was impossible.
I arranged some take-away lunch and went back to the hotel.
Climbing all those stars was no fun.
In the meantime son2 was on his way, but still hours away.
It was so hot in the hotelroom, even with the air conditioning on and the curtains closed.
So in the afternoon I went outside again and walked to the shopping center.
Saw a lovely present for someone, quite expensive phone covers, and a lot of very nice jewelry.
Due to the temperature my glucose was playing havock again.
At the waitrose I bought a few things, and as my sugar was falling so fast and the reader bleeped, signaling a true hypo, I took the last fresh custard rubarb...eh...thingy.
Paid with a card that worked now...unlike last year!
As that shoppingcentre has lots of places to sit down, and there are enough wardens, I felt OK to sit down and eat the whole custard thingy and some other stuff and drink something, until I felt OK again.
Never had a gluco that low. Pfff...
Finally went home.

So in the afternoon I went outside again and walked to the shopping center.
Saw a lovely present for someone, quite expensive phone covers, and a lot of very nice jewelry.
Due to the temperature my glucose was playing havock again.
At the waitrose I bought a few things, and as my sugar was falling so fast and the reader bleeped, signaling a true hypo, I took the last fresh custard rubarb...eh...thingy.
Paid with a card that worked now...unlike last year!
As that shoppingcentre has lots of places to sit down, and there are enough wardens, I felt OK to sit down and eat the whole custard thingy and some other stuff and drink something, until I felt OK again.
Never had a gluco that low. Pfff...
Finally went home.
I was lucky that the TV had some interesting SF series.
Son 1 was in the train and saw someone else of our friends' group.
As the sun was going away I opened the curtins and was surprised by the enormous gust of hot air.
I sat in the windowseat to see my son walking towards the hotel and saw this:

We had dinner together at Frangos.
A restaurant full of olive oil.. LOL!
After seeinng they had wraps I went to the girl and she had a talk with the cook after I said that I would be happy with a wrap without olive oil. In my country they just open the wrap, throw good eat in it with veggies, and I am happy.
The dinner was delicious!!
Son 1 was in the train and saw someone else of our friends' group.
As the sun was going away I opened the curtins and was surprised by the enormous gust of hot air.
I sat in the windowseat to see my son walking towards the hotel and saw this:
So we thought we had air conditioning, but it created more heat!!!
And it didn't leave the room as the pipe was not properly installed to go through the window!
And as the windows were not allowed to be opened because of the pidgeons.........
And it didn't leave the room as the pipe was not properly installed to go through the window!
And as the windows were not allowed to be opened because of the pidgeons.........
We had dinner together at Frangos.
A restaurant full of olive oil.. LOL!
After seeinng they had wraps I went to the girl and she had a talk with the cook after I said that I would be happy with a wrap without olive oil. In my country they just open the wrap, throw good eat in it with veggies, and I am happy.
The dinner was delicious!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment