*** The Weather ***
The nights have gone colder. In the single digits.
But....
BUT....
Temperatures of today and the next two days will be high during the day. Above 25 degrees. Even 29 has been mentioned.
This is extreme!
But....
BUT....
Temperatures of today and the next two days will be high during the day. Above 25 degrees. Even 29 has been mentioned.
This is extreme!
*** Right now I am ***
Showered and ready to go with my daughter for some heart diagnostics.
Later: at home again. Glad things turned out well.
Strange that cardiologist seemed to take things only serious after genetics has found something. But he had to agree with me: even though we haven't found the faulty genes yet, that doesn't mean genetics doesn't play a role.
Later: at home again. Glad things turned out well.
Strange that cardiologist seemed to take things only serious after genetics has found something. But he had to agree with me: even though we haven't found the faulty genes yet, that doesn't mean genetics doesn't play a role.
*** Thinking and pondering ***
I am in the middle of autumnal allergies again.
Makes me sneeze a lot, and I have difficulty concentrating.
Right now I have to deal with a lot of things.
I am in the middle of autumnal allergies again.
Makes me sneeze a lot, and I have difficulty concentrating.
Right now I have to deal with a lot of things.
Like the decision about other medication for my heart issues.
I don't agree with the cardiologist and we'll meet wednesday to talk about it.
So I have asked the pharmacist for her input.
I don't agree with the cardiologist and we'll meet wednesday to talk about it.
So I have asked the pharmacist for her input.
*** How I am feeling ***
As always: tired.
But I am glad that tomorrow is the hand therapist.
Probably for the last time.
I don't see much improvement anymore.
One finger is still stiff and painful, nd the other one still "clicks".
It feels it's time for the thumb surgery and get it all behind me.
As always: tired.
But I am glad that tomorrow is the hand therapist.
Probably for the last time.
I don't see much improvement anymore.
One finger is still stiff and painful, nd the other one still "clicks".
It feels it's time for the thumb surgery and get it all behind me.
It feels like I am running from one problem to another, regardless who is involved...
*** looking back***
Don't have the time, I need to look forward to stay on top of things.
Especially now for a few kids there are medical examinations planned on areas that are not fully scientifically explored yet
*** On the breakfast plate ***
Coffee
*** on the lunch plate ***
An early lunch with the standard toasted bread with ham and cheese.
An early lunch with the standard toasted bread with ham and cheese.
*** On the dinner plate ***
Had a cup of soup in the hospital. It was a bit disappointing.
Then had a pie at home, which was delicious!
Then had a pie at home, which was delicious!
*** On the menu ***
On the shoppinglist ingredients for my homemade pea soup.
In the fridge: things for salads
In the fridge: things for salads
*** What I am wearing ***
I was wearing a colourful top and green trousers. It wwas too warm for something else.
*** On my reading pile ***
No idea! LOL!
*** On my TV this week ***
In Aller Freundschaft, Fame, Flying Doctors.
*** Looking around the house ***
Not much change!
*** To-do list for today***
hospital with daughter
ask the pharmacist for her opinion about the heart medication
answer my mails
ask the pharmacist for her opinion about the heart medication
answer my mails
*** What I am creating ***
A very tiny miniature Forest Wonderland.
1:100 micro-scale proportion
A very tiny miniature Forest Wonderland.
1:100 micro-scale proportion
*** In the craft basket ***
Lots of stuff.
Need to find things to make for remembrance day.
Need to find things to make for remembrance day.
*** From the camera ***
Soon!
*** Spiritual ***
“To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.”
Alan Watts
Alan Watts


Hey there! I'll be praying for your surgery. Hospital soup is always disappointing, I'm sorry. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThey're now first trying a brace..
DeleteThe hospital soup here is often very good...
Have a great week too!
Pie is always nice! Hope you can get all the health issues figured out. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete