Changes...

 





Had a horrible pain night again, and could hardly go out of bed.
So I took a lot of painkillers to be able to get down the stairs.
Ridiculous!

So monday I will ask the secretary to put me on the list of the "back doctor"  for a check up in march or april. (And secretly hope he will call me in earlier.)




I am working on a very small miniature.
A bit too small to my liking, but I can deal with it with my fingers and tweezers,.... but my eyes get tired. LOL!

The cap on the gluetube gets open at the top when you turn it on.
So I have told the seller to change that...and how.






I am fed up with my daughter doing absolutely nothing in the house, which makes me feel a cleaner, bin-emptier, laundy lady, and a lot more.

So I will start a list of things I do and she does, and hang it in the kitchen.




Wrote the past day a notice of objection to the mistakes about my studydebt.
They wanted to punish me with paying an extra month for each month I won't take into account the income of my partner.
He died in 2024!!

It needs to be printed...
So one daughter tried to print it at her place..
Printer refused...
So that needs a trip to the library to print.
At also needs a track and trace, which will be a cost of 11 euro!!
Not going to pay that!

It's their mistake, as the dead of a person is reported to them automatically.
I phoned them to make sure it was also in my files.

Eejits!!!



I informed the council. OF-QFDHA4

Told them to add to a dead-report the name of the partner when sendig information to the study debt organisation.

I am not the only one dealing with this, the person at the phone of the organisation told me. So the system should be changed.







.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. I am so sorry for the intense pain you are having. I cannot believe you will have to wait until March or April to see a doctor about it! That's really unacceptable! Wow! I do hope he will call you in sooner than that as well. I would love to see the miniature that you are doing when it is complete. I don't know how you do such tiny projects like that! My eyes and my hand dexterity would probably keep me from even trying...as well as my neck and shoulders and upper back issues. But I admire the work of others. Also, I am sorry for the difficulties you are having with the "studydebt"...I don't exactly know what that is, but yes, they need to get their facts straight. I hope you can get it worked out without further expense to you. It's not fair that you should have to pay to fix their problems.
    I hope that you pain is relieved, and that you have a better week ahead. Take care, my friend. Sending you a ((HUG)) from across the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big hugggg back!

      All over the world medical care is getting less and waitingtimes get longer.
      I live in a city where people from a large area are seen in the hospitals. So it influences the waitinglists. I can go to my GP, but she knows nothing about my back issues. And she certainly can't give any proper medical support.

      I will post about the tiny miniature as soon as I have done some more.

      Take care too!!

      Delete