- Do you have a list of books you'd like to read?
No. I have a pile of books...boxes full of books.. so lots of books waiting.
But not enough time, as life itself has taken over from the phantasy world. - Where do you get ideas for books you want to read? What kind of books catch your interest?
I am not searching for what deserves my attention. So no magazines or something like that.
I have some areas of interest and when a book is available I take it with me.
Mainly from booktrees and second hand shops.
I am interested in personal stories about WW2, Africa, Tibet, and science fiction.
But I read everything what draws my attention... if I have the time... - What have you read lately?
Scientific articles. - How do you find time to read and where do you make yourself cozy and comfy to read?
I don't find the time to read. That's the issue.
Whenever I sit down there is someone else wanting to discuss a problem.
I have good chairs in the living room, and a garden house (which was too hot this summer....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


Sometimes life is just too busy to do the things we would like to do. Take care and I hope you get to relax here and there.
ReplyDeleteYes, you are so right... You take care too.
DeleteYes, I go through seasons of when I feel like reading and when I don't. I'm kind of in a reading slump right now with nothing good to read. Usually in the winter months I do more reading because it gets dark so early and I can't be outside as much...plus I do my reading while hubby is watching sports on TV, which is pretty much all fall and winter. LOL. So, I need to find something new to read...I just haven't felt like it lately. I hope you are having a good week and that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI can understand that. It;s the same with my writing.
DeleteBut my house is full with books, as I can never visit a second hand shop without buying at least one book. And the booktrees here are good too for making piles. And after reading they can go back for someone else to take.
Sometimes it can be hard to carve out time. If a book doesn't grab me by page 50 I sometimes will stop reading it...there are too many to read to waste on ones I don't enjoy.
ReplyDelete