Heatwave 3, 2026. and then...


 
Already got an answer of one of the hospitals.
I can't log in in my personal files, so I've sent my mail for the hand department to the customer's service. 
She replied that she had sent it through, as I requested.
And said again that she will inform me when the new log-in is online.




Because of the enormous hailstones I thought it wise to cover the gardenhouse with some sort of protection.
For today there was just a minor warning, but I still though it wise to put the sheet over the house.

As always there was no one to help.

I had bought a sheet of 4x6 meter, so large enough to upgrade the house.
It had nice holes in the sides, so I took some rope and put it at the front corrners.
Pushet the sheet with a broom on top and pulled it forward.
Not an easy job with just 1 fully functional ...left... hand.
But I managed to get it done... 
When I reealised I wanted to turn it a quarter of a round, because I thought the length was where it turned out to be the width, it started to rain..

Yep, I got a bit wet, placing a small fence back. But it was so hot, it just didn't matter.




Daughter went to a collegue of the dietician.
She needs more artificial feeding to keep up weight.

I don't understand those doctors at the large hospital. Something IS the matter.. so put some more energy and attention to finding out what is going on. Work together! Use your medical and scientific channels.

Don't waait until I come with another idea, oppose it, fight against it and then finally give in and do just part of the research, so there is no progression possible, because you're looking at one stitch of the whole embroidery!

Well, they came to talk about me and it turned out that my dietician had contacted her more experienced colleague even before seeing me with doubt if she could manage it.
So why wasn't she honest with me, I asked her several times, because this is really complicated.

Well, the colleague will supervise her.

But will first contact me.

As I know how the good dietician worked when she made a basic menu for me I can guide her through the proces.... If they want...

So let's see.







.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment