Friday 5 - Nupe it!

 


  1. What takes a licking but keeps on ticking?

    Can't think of anything else than:

    My body? Al ready it took so many hits and such, and it's still going on.
    Duh... feels like I keep on standing in a world where anything else gets broken....

  2. What are two great tastes that taste great together?

    Eggnog and chocolate. (The dutch eggnog. Recipe here.)

  3. When have you recently reached out and touched someone?

    Eh... well, I commented on two heavy mistakes made on the homepage of our national newsagency (again.) I am sure I touched an ego... But they were corrected immediately.
    I have been a headeditor of magazines and a paper and I see it.. I hate seeing those mistakes, but I see them.

    I am not afriad to touch or hug someone. So it might have been yesterday, as I haven't seen anyone today.
    I saw the van of the heatingtechnician... but I don't hug vans..(...yet...)

  4. Besides your keys, wallet, and phone, what do you never leave home without?

    Lipcare.

    I never leave without.

    Oh and passport. We need to have it with us by law.

  5. What might you do this weekend to double your pleasure and double your fun?

    No idea...

    There is not much pleasure and fun in the weekend, so even doubling it won't make it more worthwhile.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment