My favorite summer 2026 foods
- Cherries
Ate masses!! - Blue berries.
Ate a lot, but they were this year a bit bland. They were no "bosbessen΅, a kind of blueberries we used to find in the woods. They were firm, had a lot of taste, and ;left you with a blue mouth.
The kind they sell must be a special kind. - Strawberries
I have the small bland ones in the garden.
I also have normal strawberry plants, but no fruit this year. The plants were new from left overs of old stuff last year. Maybe the animals havee eaten them, as I have seen a few flowers.
And we bought them. They are very yummy this summer. Due to the hot weather they are sweet and an explosion of taste. - Appels.
We are never without apples. The main kind I can eat without allergy is Elstar.
They are also great when my bloodsugar goes too low. - Salad
I am kind of fed up with eat, eating it almost every day. But I hate cooking, my daughter makes it, so I eat it. - Toasted bread with ham and cheese.
I absolutely lovve that as a lunch, and it doesn't upset my diabetes.
I make it in the airfryer.
Throw the bread in...
Turn it when it gets brown, and cover with ham and cheese.
When the cheese gets brown...
Bit of salt if you want...
Eat!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment