This isn't the new normal..is it? Will it be?
What they say is not true?
Please!
I just got the second load of laundry on the line and the first was already enormously dry.
Officially it's now between 33 and 34, but in the garden it's almost 40.
My homeliving daughter is with son 4 to an airconditioned shopping centre, telling me: "Then you can do what you want."
Noop...
I can't deal with this weather anymore.
Can't do anything upstairs, can't do anything downstairs.
End of vent!

Got a reply from the dietician.
That was fast!!
Yes, no wonder!
2 standard lists.
One a list with potassiumpoor items, and some warnings what not to use.
The other one a sodiumpoor list. With advices to use potassiumsalt and such!
Among the advice lots of items I am allergic to.
I wonder why I have sent her a list of allergies...
Why we had a talk about calcium...needed for my bones..
In both lists advices for sugar rich products.. I have diabetes!
And not one word about proteins... which is an issue too, as I have a metabolic disease that needs limited proteins.
I didn't ask for lists and puzzles.
I asked for a menu that is healthy and covers my issues.
Because I know it needs expertise and a lot of work I asked her beforehand if she could deal with it.
So I have sent her a mail and thanked her for the 2 standard lists and told her that I didn't want to continue our contact.
I feel kind of abandoned. And very disappointed.
Just 1 dietician in all the years... 1 in about 8 or maybe more, took the effort to give me a daymenu with a few choices!!! So I would get all I needed each day within all the limits.
She really helped me.
Maybe I'll send her a card with a compliment.
That was fast!!
Yes, no wonder!
2 standard lists.
One a list with potassiumpoor items, and some warnings what not to use.
The other one a sodiumpoor list. With advices to use potassiumsalt and such!
Among the advice lots of items I am allergic to.
I wonder why I have sent her a list of allergies...
Why we had a talk about calcium...needed for my bones..
In both lists advices for sugar rich products.. I have diabetes!
And not one word about proteins... which is an issue too, as I have a metabolic disease that needs limited proteins.
I didn't ask for lists and puzzles.
I asked for a menu that is healthy and covers my issues.
Because I know it needs expertise and a lot of work I asked her beforehand if she could deal with it.
So I have sent her a mail and thanked her for the 2 standard lists and told her that I didn't want to continue our contact.
I feel kind of abandoned. And very disappointed.
Just 1 dietician in all the years... 1 in about 8 or maybe more, took the effort to give me a daymenu with a few choices!!! So I would get all I needed each day within all the limits.
She really helped me.
Maybe I'll send her a card with a compliment.

People in France are worried sick about the wildfires and the new surge of extremely hot weather.
The whole tourist season for those areas is non existent. So many people are away from their homes and don't even know if they will ever see their houses again, and they also have lost their income.
Here people are slowly becoming aware that there are wildfire risks here too.
We had a huge fire in April.. and when something like that starts it will be devastating.
The trees are loosing leaves, so more fire-ready material is available.
One things is positive: the ivy of the neighbours is slowly getting dehydrated... Maybe, maybe... The Ivy damages the wooden fence. I am not happy with that.
The hydrangeas in the front garden are spoiled with water each day, and they still look like they had flowers three years ago...
The whole tourist season for those areas is non existent. So many people are away from their homes and don't even know if they will ever see their houses again, and they also have lost their income.
Here people are slowly becoming aware that there are wildfire risks here too.
We had a huge fire in April.. and when something like that starts it will be devastating.
The trees are loosing leaves, so more fire-ready material is available.
One things is positive: the ivy of the neighbours is slowly getting dehydrated... Maybe, maybe... The Ivy damages the wooden fence. I am not happy with that.
The hydrangeas in the front garden are spoiled with water each day, and they still look like they had flowers three years ago...

I asked the hospital about their aftercare (which is non-existent) and when they send a patient to the handtherapist. (They have a whole department with handtherapists!)
I also mailed the diabetesnurse for a new reader and a ....how do you call it.....pen that holds a needle to prick a drop of blood for a glucose test.
Strange that no matter if your reader is broken or not, you can only get a new one once in 3 years.
Pepared the gardenhouse for rainy weather, as they announced the possibility of a shower...
And put things ready in case I would want to sleep there.
But I wonder if I'd really go downstairs, unlocking doors, locking them again.....
I also mailed the diabetesnurse for a new reader and a ....how do you call it.....pen that holds a needle to prick a drop of blood for a glucose test.
Strange that no matter if your reader is broken or not, you can only get a new one once in 3 years.
Pepared the gardenhouse for rainy weather, as they announced the possibility of a shower...
And put things ready in case I would want to sleep there.
But I wonder if I'd really go downstairs, unlocking doors, locking them again.....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment