Code orange for tomorrow, meaning the weather will be very bad.
The advice is to work from home.
I was offered the opportunity to teach online, but our internetconnection is too bad for that.
So I will try to go.
I'll go early.
If there are no busses, then it's a no go.
I'll leave a bit before 7 o'clock, so I can take the bus from the main road here, to the busstation. I assume the bus from the busstation to the hospital will go.
I'll take medication and some extra food with me.
A book and readingglasses.
And the plug in for the phone... in case I can't go back after the lessons.
I have special canes for walking in the snow.. Someone loaned them to me.
So let's enjoy the weather!!
The advice is to work from home.
I was offered the opportunity to teach online, but our internetconnection is too bad for that.
So I will try to go.
I'll go early.
If there are no busses, then it's a no go.
I'll leave a bit before 7 o'clock, so I can take the bus from the main road here, to the busstation. I assume the bus from the busstation to the hospital will go.
I'll take medication and some extra food with me.
A book and readingglasses.
And the plug in for the phone... in case I can't go back after the lessons.
I have special canes for walking in the snow.. Someone loaned them to me.
So let's enjoy the weather!!
Son3 paid a short visit in the evening.
The only one who offered to get us some groceries.
I am very happy with that, because the weather is expected to be horrible tomorrow and friday.
Walking a long distance with groceries can't be done.
The only one who offered to get us some groceries.
I am very happy with that, because the weather is expected to be horrible tomorrow and friday.
Walking a long distance with groceries can't be done.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment