
- Would you tell us about a book you particularly enjoyed?
I found a book at the camping and it told a story which went from the place I was staying, to other places I had been, to London, and then to an event in The Netherlands I have attended for many many years.
I could have written it, using the places I like. - Do you have a favorite book series? How about a favorite series when you were a kid?
I don't read as much, as I have trouble seeing and don't have the patience to sit down and listen to a spoken book.
So the last series I read was quite some years ago. I can't remember the writer at all.
I read a lot as a child, even though my mother told me it was a waste of time. There was a series, but I don't remember te name. I finished them all. - Is there a book that you just did not like or one in which you just could get interested?
Strange question.
I think the word "not" is missing.
When I don't like a book it is put aside. Why read it? - Is there an author whose books you don't want to miss or one whose books you avoid?
As I have problems remembering names, I can't answer.
I have so many books here at the moment that I just take a book and start to read.
.


I work my way through authors that interest me, and when I come to the end of their series of books, I look for another at our public library. I am currently in a "no reading" zone, meaning, I've been too busy with Christmas, etc., to sit down and read. Once I get all the Christmas decor and other stuff put away and things back to "normal" here, I will start looking for something to read again. I am thankful for our public library system, which keeps me supplied with many books to read and I don't have to buy them! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteSounds logical.
DeleteWe had a lot of public libraries here too, but many disappeared the past years. We have one half an hour away. And there are give away shelves in some people's gardens and in public places.
My books are mainly from the sales of a very cheap second hand shop. I used to buy piles!
Funny thing is that I discovered a good second hand book shop near my hotel in London.
I have never liked reading too many books but, I did like Agatha Christie and other mystery books. My eyes are also not liking reading lately.
ReplyDeleteYes, problems with eyes changes life. I hope it doesn't result in more negative feelings.
DeleteI would hate not being able to read but i suppose talking books would be a blessing if that were to happen. It would be like listening to a serial on the radio.
ReplyDelete