Clear....


Yesterday I was doing the room upstairs and suddenly thought that I didn't know where I left the box with glucose sensors.
Huh?

I might have put it aside and it's standing somewhere safe and s..eh..unf ound, or I might have piled it on other boxes...
Not seeing it at the moment, which is quite strange.

Daughter walks in. She has been called by the heating mechanic. They're not able to send someone tomorrow.
I am a bit happy with that. Time to do my things in a quiet way and find those sensors.

I wanted to paint the pole of the stairs, so I can do that before the guy comes. TOP!!!

Do the laundry today...

So I am perfectly fine with how things turn out at the moment.

I remember a dream of driving past fields.. in all fields where white herons.
Clear the spirit animal is telling me something....


Sensors found!!

It's snowing again.

Asked de secretary if there are rules for a situation that there is no public transport.
In the past I had a socalled necessary job and in times when public transport came to a standstill I could just call a taxi and send the bill to my employer.

This job is not important for public security and I might even go through a lot of effort and costs and find no students there, because they also had a struggle and had to give up.

Got he reply that the organisation/university are considering the question, because already 1 person has drawn back.

I'll wait!

.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment