Found a blog I visited in the past, and thought it would be nice to join the monday meme: Happy Homemaker Monday.
Quite a funny title, as I am, most of the time, not a happy one.
But let's have a try.
But not without wishing people who read this a
- The weather.....
Freezing nights.
A bit of sun...(yes, isn't that surprising?)
Snow on and off. - Right now I am....
Releived the heating mechanic won't come tomorrow, because that meant being without heating for hours. brrr. - Thinking....
About which shoes to wear when I go outside. I'd better not fall! - On my reading pile....
I sitll need to read Paul's book about the resistance during WW2. He will ask me about it when we see eech other. - On my TV.....
Nothing. Couldn't find anything... - Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....
Last week? Ooh... Don't know. - Something fun to share....
One of my friends has made a snowball stall with a snowman. Selling snowballs for 1.75, 5 for 5 euro.
I don't think he will sell any, but it looks amazing!!! - Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....
Dairy of a Stay at Home Mom... rediscovered! - On the menu for this week....
Oh... we plan on the day. But there is still a traditional dish in the fridge: Balkenbrij. And there are a lot of veggies. - On my to do list....
You don't want my list.
One of he things is looking if they have floortiles in the sales next week. The small hall needs to have new flooring, as the vinyl is breaking - In the craft basket....
Piles of wook and other yarn, and enough boxed of minitature houses 1:24 for the next months. - Looking forward to this week....
Teaching, but it might not happen due to failing public transport... - Looking around the house....
.... and outside. I thoroughly enjoy the sight of snow on the plants and trees. - From the camera....
Will be uploaded here
Enjoy your week!!



I enjoyed this post! And I enjoyed going over and looking at your pictures. I will need to do that more often! I am a visual person who needs to see pictures! LOL. Yours are great! Thank you for sharing these pictures of your life with us.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteSno makes the world so much prettier!
Your photos are really beautiful! We don't have a lot of snow in our neck of the woods so I'm always loving to see the snow photos! Mondays usually aren't happy lol, but I've grown to look forward to this linkup, so that makes it a little better! Hope you have a great week, nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHi Stacy!! We don't have much snow either, so that's why some many people are in troubes: planes, busses, it all has come to a standstill.
DeleteYes, feeling connected helps a lot.
Love your snow photos. I really do love what snow does, makes everything so pretty and quiet. Ours sadly has melted today with warmer temps and rain.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you! would love to see a picture of the snowball stall with a snowman. Will have to look up Balkenbrij. Beautiful pictures. Have a great week
ReplyDeleteI will have to ask for the photo... Have a great week too.
Delete