Was happy I would finally get a replacement sensor (needed two).
It was sent from Germany. So they really took an effort.
Well, I was lecturing, my daughter was waiting for the mail.
Returned, took over the waiting.
Got a mail they had brought it to a central point.
I can't get there.
it means walking far too far, (after taking the bus).
Called the servicedepartment.
Was promissed to have it delivered at home anyway.
Waited today again.
Got the idea to mail them and ask for the time.
It was still at the servicepoint.
Mailed them...was not delivered. Probably blocked me.
So now that sensor will stay there, and will be returned!!
*-*
I also have problems getting the groceries in.
Getting things done here...like cleaning the gutter, which I can't do myself.
*-*
For two days now I am trying to get the booking for january changed from 1 person to 2.
Mailing them from mail to mail.
Mailing through booking.com (which blocks the change..)
Using facebook
Mailing through the organisation they belong to.
I'll probably call them tomorrow. Quite expensive that is.
Mailing them from mail to mail.
Mailing through booking.com (which blocks the change..)
Using facebook
Mailing through the organisation they belong to.
I'll probably call them tomorrow. Quite expensive that is.
*-*
But it's also expensive to send a parcel.
And christmascards.
It has cost so much money that there won't be a christmasdinner.
Unbelievable!!
And christmascards.
It has cost so much money that there won't be a christmasdinner.
Unbelievable!!
*_*


I am sorry so many things have just not been going right. It seems to happen that way sometimes. I do hope these things can all be resolved, and yes, I do understand about the cost of things. Our postage has really gone up this year and I am cutting way back on things that I normally would mail at Christmas. After a while we have to count the cost versus whether or not it is something really needed or wanted. It's a shame. I hope things get worked out for you. I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas all the same.
ReplyDelete