Thursday 6 - Week 50 - Describe


Thursday 6

Describe

  1. Describe your favorite winter cardigan or sweater.

    This year my favorite is the fluffy knitted kind.
    Looks great on any pants or leggings.

  2. Describe your favorite christmas cardigan or sweater.

    I've got a new cardigan. Rather long. (But not very long). Black, with a red pattern at the top. Very christmassy and warm.
    I have also a red/white heavy patterned christmas sweater.

  3. Describe your watch(es).

    I wear one every day: the rectangle black cheap smartwatch, with kind of grape/purple/red colored strap.

    Last year I received a wooden watch for my work at the university. Looks marvellous!

  4. Describe your glasses.

    I have several since I discovered Firmoo. The one I am wearing at the moment is my normal size multicolored, but a bit transparent one.

    I love weird frames, but I am not buying one with one color at the left and another color at the right.

  5. Describe the way you prepare for christmas.


    Get presents in for the friends who send me a parcel or give me a gift.

    Write christmascards.

    Hang the ones I receive.

    Check if I have enough medication to get well into the new year, so that means fetching new insulin.

    Getting some decorations and hang them "for others".

    Make a village from my houses, either the stone ones, or the 1:24 ones.


    We don't have a very elaborate christmas here like in England and america.Most people here have trees, but I most often just have a very tiny one. My house is rather small, so.

  6. Describe how you sing

    I have a wide range. Bit untrained at the moment. 
    I don't know all the technical terms in english.
    But I can sing with headvoice, belt and sing in a few others ways. 
    I have sung many genres: folksongs, musical, opera, etc.
    I come from a very artistic family, with almost everybody singing well. We used to have our own church and concertchoir. So that says enough. My father was a singer and a conductor.

    When singing someowhere I always try not to be the loudest, so I keep it rather silent. Unless people need a boost, like at the (inter)national remembrance service when none around me sings. Then I start and I have always experienced that it makes people join in, so then I can hold back.

    When I was young I was called: Yma Sumac, later people said I sounded like Kiri Te Kanawa. (For a long time I wished to meet her, to see what person she is.)

    I won't hold back during the Last Night of the Proms. The neighbours will know exactly when that is, because the TV is loudest and I sing along without any inhibitions. LOL!



.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment