- What’s the best film (new or old) you saw for the first time in 2025?
Out of Africa is among the best. - What’s the best thing you read (not necessarily a book!) in 2025?
A scientific article that proved what I have been saying about measuring bloodpressure at the entrance of the hospital. - What’s the best meal you consumed in 2025?
Have to think about that.
Haven't had dinner outside the house as many times as the years before. It gets too expensive.
It was in spring, during springcamp.
We went for dinner and I had shrimps. The dish was delicious!!! - What was the best day (so far) of 2025?
Well, one of them was the marriage of one of my sons. - Which of your 2025 accomplishments are you proudest of?
Walking... going to England again


Out of Africa is a great movie, although I haven't seen it in a long time!
ReplyDelete