- Do you have family members that are in the military? Any of the generations before you? Which war?
Yes, my nephew... he retired a few years ago, but still moves "in the circles"
My father and his brothers served at different places in the world.
The former generations had those who served too and even one worked as a drummer in Maastricht under Napoleon... if I remember right. - What is under your mattress?
A slatted base.
3 slats are broken or bend down too much...
We'll have a new one next monday.
It was quite surprising:
my daughter called the shop where she had bought hers. One of the slats had broken and she asked for a replacement. They didn't have a replacement, but offered to send a new base. Our mouth fell open... who would have expected that?
I think it fell under the guarantee...
So I will get the new one, we will removed the slats from my old one and put one in her base. If it fits!! - Do you like smoked salmon? With what food or drink is it a good combination for you?
Oh yes!!! Cold smoked salmon is good for me.
I love it best with a good glass of port and even more with a whisky. - Do you have emergency items in your house? Like a battery radio, enough water etc etc?
There is a radio somewhere, I have candles enough, a fully loaded flashlight, tins and pots, but I have to be honest: no pile of bottles of water. - Have you ever been stuck in an elevator? Tell us!
Yes, at an Amsterdam railway station.
It was a glass elevator.
We were stuck with a nice man, even shared sweets.
Railway personell sat beside on the strairs, but when the bell rang they didn't even look up.
Took 3 hours before we were freed... I was with the girls and we all three ran to the toilets afterwards...LOL! - Do you have a sowing machine in your house? Do you use it often?
I have 1, somewhere. Mr. J has put it somewhere... or has done it away.
My daughter has one, so if needed we use that one.
- Blogger Comment
- Facebook Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment