Friday 5 - Geez I’m sorry

 

  1. What was the nature of your most recent change in diet or eating habits?

    The fact that none of us could fetch groceries.So we had to eat what we had.

  2. What do you consider (in order of importance) when finding a new hairstylist or barber?

    I never go there. I cut my own hair.
    Another issue is that I can't go to the hairstylist before the wedding. I have to go by public transport and walk alot, so that won't work.

  3. Which of your childhood friends would you like most to hear from this weekend?

    Childhood friends?
    I don't have any left.
    Met one a couple of years ago and had a coffee.It was nice to see how she had outgrown her difficulties and was dealing with life very well.

    It would be nice to find out how Rini is doing.

  4. When have you most recently been asked to drive someone somewhere, and when have you most recently needed someone else to drive you somewhere?

    I can't drive.
    I asked son2 to bring me to the physio.

  5. How’ve you been sleeping lately?

    I always sleep very bad. Just between 4 and 5 hours, waking up 3 times.
    I only sleep well when camping.

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment