Upset and update

 



The whole family was trying to get in contact with the eldest, but no contact.

We even discussed entering his flat to see if he might have died. We're not a drama family, so that is really something!!

I thought I might have done something worng, as we didn't hear anything.
He has Asperger Syndrome, and at times his throughts are kind of....weird...

Yesterday morning son 2 got through and the booking for the trip was confirmed.

I was very happy, as were my english friends

I immediately started packing. The girls had found me a very small suitcase that fits within the limits of the worst flight organisation, with easy removable wheels. It was almost full with my medical stuff, just leaving room for some underwear and a few gifts. No cardigan or extra trousers.

I didn't have any other information...

So one of my daughters took it upon her to try and get in contact with him again and make him tell more.

Tonight he messaged on the phone telling that he couldn't read the app and couldn't listen to the voicemail.
He was not at home.
It was 3 after midnight!!

I replied quickly and asked for the flight plans.

Turned out he booked to and fro with the plane. I love flying, but not the long walks on the airfields, as those cheap flights use the places with the longest walks.
He had told me before we went back by train.

Turned out that the flight to england was even a split flight... so there might be an extra long walk at a small airfield, which is 30 km from our destination.
Then a transfer to London, bus or train and bus.... which means 150 km extra!!

He said that it's not allowed to use the wheels of the suitcase on the airports, so I have to carry the suitcase all the way.
!!!!!!!!
With the back issues I can't carry that suitcase...

So I have to use a lightweight flexible bag after all, and see if I can carry that.

I am very upset.


Have to get in contact to check if what my son says is true... but I am too upset to call.

Update:

I haven't called as I had to go with one of my daughters to two hospitals.

But I apped my friends and got exactly the same reaction as I had: Why not leave at Southampton? We will fetch you.

I informed my son and (very nice of me) asked for his opinion.










.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. OH, I do hope it all works out for you for the very best. I am sorry you are going through so much frustration and consternation over this. I do hope you can go and enjoy yourself. I hope your daughter is okay? You certainly have a full plate. Please keep us posted. I'm sorry I didn't get to do the Thursday 6 today either. Just had other things on my mind to write about this week, but maybe next time! I do hope everything comes together for you.

    ReplyDelete