- What is the most beautiful library you've ever been. Can you describe it. Why were you there?
The library of the school where I was age 13 to 18.As you see it was huge!! And a bit darker and browner than on the photo.
It was mainly the place for study for the jesuits.
As I was one of the school's poets, I was allowed to find books there. - Have you ever been to the Emergency Room? Why? Can you tell something about your experience?
Been there with other people.
Mr. J was brought there after his heart stopped and they tried to revive him.
I broke my large toe and was at radiology when they discovered that. I had to be seen at the ER. They were talking about surgery and I had towaitfor hours! After 6 hours they send me home, and I got a hypo just outside the department. Grr.
Then I broke both ankles. I have written about the experience.
Again a very long wait and no surgery at that moment.
Because they knew I was a teacher there I got very good sedation when they repositioned one of the ankles. - Do you have a subscription to a fashion magazine? Did you have one in the past?
No and no.
I wear what I like. Without reading magazines about fashion. - Tell us about something in nature that made an impression on you the past week.
I woke up early a few days ago, at sunset.
The birds were singing so beautiful!
Wrote a poemabout it. - Do you have an aquarium? Did you ever have one?
No. I wouldn't know where to put it.
We had a bowl with one fish... I felt such a pity ... being alone swimming rounds all day!! - What has been the most life changing experience in your life?
Breaking myankles. Being toldI would never walk again.
And walking !!
But I had to come from far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



Wow, that's a huge library!! I am trying to remember an unusual/remarkable library in my past. I know I saw the one at the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC, many years ago. But we were on a tour and didn't get to linger for long. I prefer a library where I can actually touch and read the books! I've been to the emergency room too many times, with my children, my husband, myself. Some were traumatic experiences. I didn't do this meme this week, but thinking about this question makes me think I could write a whole post just about the trips to the ER over the years! No, I never had a subscription to a fashion magazine. I think back when I was I teen I used to read Seventeen Magazine, but I never subscribed to it. I remember I liked to look at the teen models and tried to emulate their looks, but I really wasn't into fashion. No money for it. Oh, something in nature amazes me every week. The birds, the cats, the Sand Hill Cranes, the flowers and trees...there is so much beauty to behold when we open our eyes and hearts to see God's amazing creation. Many years ago as a child I had a small fish bowl with a "guppie" in it from the lake. I fed it fish food and watched it swim around, but when we went on vacation there was no one to feed it and so when we came home there was no sign of him in the bowl. Maybe he dissolved? Or jumped out? We never could find a trace of him. #6. Most life changing experience in my life was accepting Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord. Everything in my life changed for the better with that one decision as a teenager. I shudder to think where I would be now if I had not done that when I did. Here again, I could write a whole book on that subject.
ReplyDeleteThank you for these questions. I guess I just answered them all. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. Today is Good Friday, and Sunday is Easter/Resurrection Day! So these are special /busy days for us. There is also a wedding at our church tomorrow afternoon that we will attend, so I may not be too active here in blogland over the weekend. Take care my friend!! Be blessed.
Yes, LOL! You answered them all!! Next time I'll copy and past it to the meme site.
DeleteLiving in the city is not as exciting as living closer to nature. So much more to see.
Enjoy your busy week and...Happy Easter!