Thursday 6 - week 13 2025

 



  1. When was the last time you were standing on a balcony or balcony like construction? Where was it? What were you doing?

    Can't remember when standing on a balcony. That's a long time ago..I think at the apartment of son2.
    On a balcony like construction.That was last May...when we were at the campsite. ItÅ› beside the airpost and the museum. On top of the museum is a kind of balcony, so one can sit down with a coffee or something like that and watch what is going on at the airfield.
    Right now they are building something very similar at the airporst where our paragroup trains.

  2. Share with us one of your favorite recipes.

    That is handmade cake with rum. Pour instead of milk a bit of milk and some rum in the mixture. Put it as soon as possible in the oven. The kitchen will smell like heaven.
    The alcohol will be gone due to the heat, but the taste is delicious.

  3. What was the last thing done to your house?

    Mr. J.never did something.
    I painted a door...
    The former owner painted the house, about 3 years ago.

    Today we will get new windows at the back and it's announced the painter will be around soon, so perk up the outside.

  4. Did your grandmother give wise lessons? Please share one with us.

    Got so many, as she raised me more than my mother did.
    "Take each day as a new one, and start it in a happy way as close to nature as possible."
    Which in her case meant she wouldn't switch on the lights during the winter, but used candles in the morning. It truly softens the heart.

  5. Do you like going to the hairdresser? Why? or why not?

    No!
    I don't like other people fuzzing around with my head.
    Don't like the smells.
    My nieces (3) used to be the national champion hairdressers for years and years. They taught me how to cut my hair myself. Now I can't do it as well as I used to be able to.
    So maybe....for the wedding... but I'll probably end up as someone else. LOL!

  6. Do you plan a vacation far ahead, or are you more of a "last minute" person?

    I can deal with very last minute.
    If it turns out I can stand up from the ground now, without using help, then one question to join Paul at the campsite an I will be there...when someone can drive me.
    I plan to go to the airfield on saturday... if the car is repaired or someone takes us both... and I might even decide to stay..

    But I also plan a long time ahead.... November... Remembrance day. It might be the last time our veteran group will be marching.... We already have the hotel booked.


    Please join me at Thursday 6!!
    Click the image for the link.

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. I bet that cake is good...and I bet you will look fabulous for the wedding! How soon is it? It must be coming soon. Did you ever get the dress you wanted? I like your Grandmother's philosophy of life...candlelight in the mornings sounds delightful...a very calming way to start the day, and staying as close to nature as possible is definitely my thoughts for living a relaxed and beautiful life. Today is your big day for the new windows I think! I hope everything goes well and soon you will be seeing the world through brand new windows! Oh, some new paint would be wonderful too! These things should definitely brighten the corner where you live!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could invite you over for some of that cake.....

      Delete

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv