
© Alex Bannykh
So... we did all we could.
They can get to the window with a bit of adjusting to the small path..
My daughter had put the things completely different than I had intended, but she did it.
I did a bit of tidying too but nothing that needed bending over.
Cleaned the window, windowsil and stuff.
And went downstairs when I couldn't stand anymore.
Daughter did a few more things, like putting the laundry aside.
I feel quite relieved it is done, and I hope it's good enough for tomorrow.
After that I will go through all the stuff.
I found more stuff Mr.J. had collected.
2 more cutlery sets... so now we have 6 new ones for 6 persons. Apart from the regular one we are using. He used to throw away cutlery when he felt like doing so. Found also shirts still in the packages. Lots of medication he probably had forgotten and ordered new, etc etc.
Dementia causes strange behaviour.
Lucky me found an earring back.
Things never get lost in our house, just hidden...
It will be nice to sort things, give them a new home, put things to use.
But in due time.
.
They can get to the window with a bit of adjusting to the small path..
My daughter had put the things completely different than I had intended, but she did it.
I did a bit of tidying too but nothing that needed bending over.
Cleaned the window, windowsil and stuff.
And went downstairs when I couldn't stand anymore.
Daughter did a few more things, like putting the laundry aside.
I feel quite relieved it is done, and I hope it's good enough for tomorrow.
After that I will go through all the stuff.
I found more stuff Mr.J. had collected.
2 more cutlery sets... so now we have 6 new ones for 6 persons. Apart from the regular one we are using. He used to throw away cutlery when he felt like doing so. Found also shirts still in the packages. Lots of medication he probably had forgotten and ordered new, etc etc.
Dementia causes strange behaviour.
Lucky me found an earring back.
Things never get lost in our house, just hidden...
It will be nice to sort things, give them a new home, put things to use.
But in due time.
.

Sounds like you are all ready for tomorrow. I know you are relieved. Hopefully the window installation will be a smooth operation and you will soon have lovely new windows to look out of. Interesting the things you can find when you really aren't even looking for them!
ReplyDeleteWaiting for them.
DeleteSunny day. No wind.