Friday 5 - Zoomorphism

 



  1. When are you a shark?

    I have problems imagining me to be one.

  2. When are you a kitten?

    I think I've lost that phase of live.
    But in the past my best kittenmoments were with Max on the couch with cinnamon tea watching Star Trek.

  3. When are you a chameleon?

    I fit in everywhere.
    Especially in the medical world. I can enter as the silent, a bit grey an dull mom, who turns out to be a red coloured energetic being with medical knowledge who has the good arguments to get something done.

  4. When are you a parrot?

    Be sure I am not!!!!
    But I like the colours.

  5. When are you an amoeba?

    I just don't know.





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment