Tuesday 4 - Candy!

 


  1. What are your favorite candies?

    Licorice and cinnamoncushions

  2. What kind of pie, cake and pastry tempts you the most? 

    Applepie. But with blueberries and cherries is OK too.

  3. How often do you have dessert? Or how often do you bake goodies?

    Not often anymore since I started insulin.
    I used to bake a lot, but not anymore.

  4. Your choice for dessert today:

  • New York Cheesecake
  • Tiramisu
  • Cannolis
  • Chocolate Mud Pie
  • Creme Brulee
  • Hot Apple Pie with Ice Cream
  • Churros con Chocolate
  • Big Brownie with hot fudge sauce, ice cream and whipped cream.

Which one are you picking from this menu?

None!! I have diabetes and have been in hyper since march 24, because medication failed, my thyroid was acting weird and it was a pain to get an appointment.

None of those deserts is a normal dish in daily life here.


I won't be around next week as I'm camping with the veterans.




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Comments:

  1. Have a good time camping. I have what they say is pre-diabetes but its controlled by diet, so far so good. knock on wood though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, camping sounds like so much fun! I hope you enjoy it and have good weather. I am not diabetic, but I really can't eat much sweets anymore. I have eliminated most sugar from my diet, and when I do eat it I get jittery or sick, so I just avoid as much as I can. I am not diabetic, but just don't tolerate sweets. That's probably a good thing! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun camping. I try to be good with desserts and do for the most part. I do think it would be hard to eliminate completely though if I was forced to, then I would.

    ReplyDelete