Welcome again!
Sometimes statements seem to be logical, but aren't.
Can you give an example?
One of the advices for people with diabetes is to be careful with alcohol.
Patients have to be careful, as alcohol might cause a rise in blood sugar, followed by a late drop.
It's a maximum of 21 units per week for men and a maximum of 14 units for women.
As I had no alcohol for over 11 months that means I can drink this week a maximum of about 150 drinks.
Just to be on the safe side....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



LOL. I do hope you won't try that! I am sure you won't. Common sense is something so many people lack these days...it's like everything needs to be spelled out in detail and even then some people just don't get it. Take care my friend and have a wonderful rest of your week...
ReplyDelete