Sunday Stealing - June and summer


 

  1. What are your plans for June I'll leave on thursday for the camp with the Veterans. After that I'll stay in Andover for one or two days, then leave to stay near London. So if anyone wants to meet... Let me know. After that I hope my daughter took care of the plants in the garden. So I'll take over. I hope to be able to make either some sort of summertent or cabin. When it's such a hot summer again I don't want to sleep inside again. Too hot!
  2. Your mid year resolutions or goals Loose some weight to show those doctors they should have listened to me. I was immobilised for almost all year last year. It's not that I was some lazy person gaining weight for fun and eating too much. The past months I move a lot more and most days I don't even get half the calories of what I should eat. I lost a few grams.. My thyroid is not working properly. Nor are my kidneys and heart. They think my diabetesproblems are due to my weight. They will see when I loose weight the glucosevalues will be all over the place but not at the good location. Been there before. I want to be on a good insulin schedule as soon as possible.
  3. Are you good at taking care of plants

    Yes, but I am not good at growing tomatoes. I think they hate me.
    But the roses love me. One of them has a few branches taken out of the apple tree. This year it just grew straight to the top. I have rosebows... it went to the top of the apple tree, for everyone to see. LOL!
    But I guess it took more care of me than I took care of it.

    But the plans do well, and I give them water and what they need, keep a close watch.

  4. What makes you feel nourished A good friend enjoying when I feel happy.
  5. Which animals do you see most in your area Birds.
  6. Books on your summer reading list I never make a reading list. There is always enough to read and to write.
  7. Projects you want to tackle this summer Like I said: a summerplace in the garden.
  8. Do you have weddings, graduations, summer celebrations Not that I know. My daughter will have surgery at the end of the month.
  9. Which summer snacks are you excited to enjoy again Blueberries. Have them already. I also expect some nice other berries in the garden.
  10. How much time do you like to take for vacations It just depends on money, winning something here and there, cheap places to stay, etc. If there weren't any limits I'll start a journey around th world.
  11. How much has changed since last summer? Not mucch, I'm afaid. I'l still stuck here. I am from diabetestablets to insulin.
  12. Something that would be out of character for you Putting myself first.
  13. What do you miss about winter? Snow... I love snow.
  14. Your favorite free / cost effective ways to have fun Nothing is free anymore.
  15. Who do you trust most to host & pet sit? My kids.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. I've been putting blueberries in my oatmeal; it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never won a vacation, or anything, really. That would be nice. I hope you get your diabetes issues straightened out.

    ReplyDelete