Friday 5 - Speed



  1. What do you do very quickly?

    Come up with solutions to problems.

  2. What do you do very slowly?

    Cleaning the house.

  3. What caused you most recently to be late for something?

    I am always busy for others, but on time for appointments.
    Last week I had to wait a long time at the eyedoctor. After 1,5 hours waiting I left without seeing him, because I had another appointment. I was just in time....just...

  4. Today is the 132nd day of the year. Have the days gone quickly or slowly?

    Quickly.
    So quickly I forgot the date for the celebration of the university.
    I think none missed me.

  5. What will you take your time on this weekend?

    Preparing for the doctor of internal medicine on monday. I don't have a printer, so have to write things down myself.

    Meeting with my daughters tomorrow.

    Having mother's day on sunday.







  • .

    About **Syl

    Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    1 Comments:

    1. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day with your family. Yes, the days are going by quickly for me as well. I thought this was Sunday this morning when I woke up. I was starting to get dressed and put on my "sunday bra" (LOL...it is one I only wear on Sunday!), and then I realized, Hey! This is only Saturday, so I changed into my regular every day bra. LOL. TMI. And yes, cleaning the house is something I do slowly as well...I keep putting it off until I know company is coming. LOL. Then I get into a frenzy of cleaning. Okay, thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts. I enjoyed reading here today. Hope your weekend is extra special.

      ReplyDelete