Spring is well on it's way in this part of the world.
The day the firt rose appears in the garden is called here: Rose Day.
Well, today is Rose Day.
The rose in the back garden, a climber, has a flower!
Wow!!
Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves.
Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
How wonderful!!! I love seeing the first rose of the year. I am waiting for mine, which is also a climber. I need to fertilize it I think, because it is being stubborn and slow about blooming this year. Plus I think I need to put it in more sunshine. Enjoy your rose for me. Inhale its fragrance deeply and be blessed!!
ReplyDelete