Friday 5 - Art 101

 


Please vote for a dear friend:

Here:

Make a choice... click the arrow at the right...
Find the person mentioned: 
vote!

 
Lifetime Achievement award : Richard Davies
Rail Ambassador of the Year Award: Richard Davies

Safety Team award: JRRT
Emerging Talent award: Ruby Dempsey



Friday 5 - Art 101


  1. How well do you draw?

    Do I draw?
    I am a complete disaster! But I can draw circles and squares and lines!

  2. When were you last called upon to draw or sketch something?

    None asks me to draw something... and that is their wisdom!!

  3. Among visual arts assignments you worked on in school, which do you remember most fondly

    I worked on a mural that was painted over shortly after.... but 'fondly?"

  4. Which painting by one of the masters do you most appreciate?
    I've changed the question:
    Which painting gave you one of the most memorable experiences?

    The execution of Lady Ann Grey  by Paul Delaroche.

    It can be found at the National Gallery in London.

    It's not the most beautiful painting, not the most artistic or whatever. And I certainy don't like the scene.

    But I remember how shocked I was about her age.
    I never realized she was so young... being surrounded by elderly queens in my own life.
    It also made clear how people can be so wrong in how they act... how little they care for life...

  5. Your new summer home (congratulations!) has a courtyard perfect for a sculpture garden. What kind of sculpture will you commission to be its centerpiece?

    No idea... I will never be able to place a sculpture.
    It so depends upon the surroundings

 
.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment