Not going.


Sitting here, fully dressed, including earrings, 
everything ready...
But I am in so much pain, that I have apped them all I won't come.

Yesterday evening I was fine.
Went to town by bus to have a drink with one of the couples and we had a good time.
Went back, met one of the young women of our neighbourhood and we had a chat.

But when I woke up things were wrong.
I washed my hair, etc, dressed and things were completely wrong.
My back is killing me as is my left hip.
I can quiet the pain in my back, but when my left hip hurts that bad it will stay with me all day, and painkillers do nothing at all.

I have been bargaining with myself all days.
Thinking I might go home to sleep here tonight... but now I can't even leave.

So no veterans, and no jump with friends present in a village nearer to the border with Germany than we live.

Well, fetching my stuff was a lot of time and loss of energy.

Think I felt this coming the past week....

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment