Eurostar SERVICE!


 
Before the weekend I asked Eurostar to enable me to sit in the waitingroom until the train would be ready and open, instead of having me wait at the gate. Reason: I can't stand put more than a few minutes.

This afternoon I suddenly got a call from England, very neatly identifying itself as Eurostar on my phone.
It was a Belgian lady (speaking my language) asking some confirmation and explanation.
So I shortly told her and she began to think that maybe I would have to wait in the line for customs. (It almost never happens there as I am always one of the first at the gate.)

So she said she would put a note down that I needed some assistance in that case, or maybe go through priority...no, she talked loudly to herself, there might be people waiting too.
So she arranged a wheelchair anyway, so I had a place to sit and would be right beside the platform instead of going upstairs...
If I wanted to walk anyway it would be no problem, but there would be one available for me.

She thought the whole process of entrance through, which was extremely thoughtful.

I was impressed by the kindness and thoroughness.

"If you want to ask or need something, just call us or send a mail, anytime!"

She was so very kind, that it moved me.
So I complimented her and thanked her several times.

Got a mail explaining everything and confirming it.

That is SERVICE!!!

She lifted my worries and now I am looking forward to that part of the trip.

She also saw when I had the return and arranged the same in St. Pancras.
Son said he had arranged it, ...no...

She did it for me!!

And also gave me the best belgian wishes, and they sound so nice!



_**_**_


Later I realised that I was so moved because I didn't have to put up a fight.
So often I feel like a streetfighter...
Now someone cared for me.
Wow!!



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment