- A movie theme song will play every time you walk in the room.. what is it? (consider asking family or friends)
Not the faintest idea.
I am not asking my friends or family, because they will think I am nuts.
Maybe the music of "Out of Africa". - What movie are you eager to see... what book are you eager to read... what TV program are you interested in most?
My mind is not busy with seeing movies.
I am supposed to be retired, but I am more busy than ever before.
With 4 autistic sons and 2 daughters with chronic diseases there is day to day caretaking. Not in a way of washing their clothes, but in the way of psychological support, thinking with them, translating difficulties in communications, advices etc etc.
Add the veterans and the lectures, and my days are filled with dealing with other things of other people.
I can feel lonely, but that's because there is only little "me" time.
So the best question would be, how do you want to spend your time?
I would love to walk on the beach, visit some friends who live in one of the small villages, visit the place where I was in the children's home. Not sitting on the couch and consuming what others have made.
Of course I watch TV. Mainly medical series. And I love good schience fiction. Not with those machines that kill each other, but with a good story and wonderful images of space. - Is there a book/movie/TV program you often think about or that effects you in some way?
Out of Africa moved me and will always move me.
I have given up ever going to Africa.
Out of Africa tells a bit of my own story... I have seen the movie any times but it still moves me to bits. - OK friend, its your turn to organize our Blogger Movie Night where we get together as a group for snacks and movies! What movies have you planned for us tonight and what snacks are we going to have?
Sugar friendly snacks, as I know some have diabetes too.
So let me take care of the snacks, and someone else book the movies.
I haven't seen any modern movies so I can't make a choice.


Out of Africa is perfect! There aren't many good modern movies anymore sad to say.
ReplyDeleteSo it's not just me. Have a great week!
DeleteI love Out of Africa and have travelled to Kenya and Nairobi area where much of the film was shot. It's beautiful and the movie is very moving.
ReplyDeleteYou have been there! Great!!! I think the feel of the area is so much different from here...
DeleteHave a good week!
Out of Arica is a good movie. I like lots of movies. I like the Avatar movies.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your answers. I think a lot of people mentioned that movie and I don't know if I've ever seen it.
ReplyDelete