Friday 5 - Person on the street


 

  1. What is one lie you tell yourself every day?

    To myself? A lie?
    Why would I lie to myself?

  2. What is your weirdest habit?

    As a head editor I was on top of the nws all the time, and I loved having a scoop.
    It's still in me. I check the news often.

  3. What is a controversial opinion you have about a very mundane thing?*

    I have been thinking all afternoon...dunno!

  4. What is the worst advice you actually followed?

    You should be marrried...

  5. What is a risk you’re glad you took?

    My first lesson at university was a gesture of goodwill.
    It was in front of a camera and a hall with 400 students and a connection to two other halls with each 200 to 300 students.
    I thought it would be wise tto make it a "me" session, so not following the rules and being distracted by wanting to be liked, but just be myself....in front of the huge desk..and a few minutes later sitting on it.

    Turned out all students knew me by name a few days later. That worked fine!


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. One of my English professors in undergrad studies sat on the edge of her desk too. I loved it. And I loved her!

    ReplyDelete