Noop,



We woke up with a sigh of relief... no extensive attack on Iran, but a temporary cease-fire.
Now we have to wait....

In the meantime T doesn't stop talking nonsense about the NATO.




Started with the small hall.
Yesterday we decided to put the threshold strip I imagined to be at the door, right behind the doormat. That way the bad spots would be completely covered.

But when I removed the doormat I had no other choice than to remove the vinyl anyway and put the new vinyl in.
Like there is a spot in the hall to get your shoes out.

Removing part of it was no problem at all, but the part under the door appeared to be glued... with the glue still sticking..ugh... 
My hands were already hurting, but they sure do now.

Managed to get it all done.
So one of the hard jobs is done





Son2 managed to get my compression socks from the towncenter.
Why, I don't know, but the busses are not going there this week.

I was quite happy, until I opened the package.

Instead of denim blue, they are dark blue, almost black.

Not for the summer....

Why offer a choice when you don't deliver what is asked?





The veterans have new shorts and hoodies.
But they are too expensive for me.

If I had known earlier, I might not have ordered a new dress and the gifts to take with me for them.



Just when I was relaxing, Son 1 came to talk about the maycamp.

Now I know why he booked that not very convenient hotel in London: we're flying to and fro, using Stansted.

Hmmm... Maybe stay an extra day at Andover anyway.. 

....

 

.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment