
Got my bags with medication today.
Just when I wanted to put them aside I saw that there was again..yes again..a mistake made.
We have a system here that you can only get a certain brand when you have tried the cheapest. So I nicely try what I get, and deal with the consequences.
Which were in this case was an allergic reaction to an anti-histamine!!!!
I landed with a certain brand after a few others and that was OK.
I take it for years now, which enables me to deal with the food allergies...to a certain extend. I still can't eat a lot of things, but when minor amounts slip in my food it doesn't matter as much as it would.
So that's me content, and everyone else.
But today I got the wrong brand...with the sticker stating I should get another brand!!!!
Yes.... I already know they have problems reading....
And this happened after my daughter got a formal apology because they gave her opened boxes where medication was taken out without telling her .....
Yea... after the easter days normal life has started again!
After a mail asking an explanation I was told they ordered the right one, but got these.
If I wanted to know what's in it I should look myself on the enclosed leaflets.
Told the pharmacist it's her task to inform me, to know everything about the medication she hands out, and she knows as well as I do that not all carrier-ingredients are on the leaflet, and certainly not the amounts.
So I mailed the manufacturer.
I am dealing with a lot of issues, including heyfever. Please don't give me something that can make it even worse!
Just when I wanted to put them aside I saw that there was again..yes again..a mistake made.
We have a system here that you can only get a certain brand when you have tried the cheapest. So I nicely try what I get, and deal with the consequences.
Which were in this case was an allergic reaction to an anti-histamine!!!!
I landed with a certain brand after a few others and that was OK.
I take it for years now, which enables me to deal with the food allergies...to a certain extend. I still can't eat a lot of things, but when minor amounts slip in my food it doesn't matter as much as it would.
So that's me content, and everyone else.
But today I got the wrong brand...with the sticker stating I should get another brand!!!!
Yes.... I already know they have problems reading....
And this happened after my daughter got a formal apology because they gave her opened boxes where medication was taken out without telling her .....
Yea... after the easter days normal life has started again!
After a mail asking an explanation I was told they ordered the right one, but got these.
If I wanted to know what's in it I should look myself on the enclosed leaflets.
Told the pharmacist it's her task to inform me, to know everything about the medication she hands out, and she knows as well as I do that not all carrier-ingredients are on the leaflet, and certainly not the amounts.
So I mailed the manufacturer.
I am dealing with a lot of issues, including heyfever. Please don't give me something that can make it even worse!
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment