Worries



Worries are finally growing about our login system for taxes, all governmental and council registrations, hospital log ins and more.
Right now a British firm is handling everything, but there is an American firm  wanting to buy the British one.
And who wants in the present climate his personal data in the hands of the americans?

I have warned for a situation like this when the system was introduced.
One of the hospitals here ( we have 2) agreed and provided another login system too, but the other hospital reviewed on my request the system twice (with years in between) and said there were no worries at all.


*_*_*_*


In the news: a cow. She uses a broom to scratch her back and other places.
It plunged me into a memory of when I helped at the local farm when I was young.
A cow there and then used a branch that had fallen from a tree to scratch herself...

*_*_*_*


Listening to the speech of the MIP.
It looks like he improved the country just by snapping his fingers.
Maybe he forgot the cost of ICE?
The lack of immigrant workers. Not all their jobs will be taken by americans, as they didn't take those jobs before.
And what to think of the results of his bullying the international community and increasing tariffs?

Yes Europe buys quite a lot of produce in the USA, and the USA imports a lot from Europe.

Tariffs will result in diverting export, and with the declining goodwill in the world the USA might suffer more than Europe.
With the lowest paid workers gone from the USA cheap products will diminish or get more expensive.

The Peterson Institute for international Economics wrote this: look here, forecasting a 4% increase in inflation in 2026.

I think Trump is trying to speed up issues about Greenland so the most important people in those negotiations can't look up what they really need to know.

It's one of the tactics.
Last night I saw Newsnight of the BBC.

The behaviour of the american spokesperson was nausiating. At least. It was plain rude, impolite and I think he doesn't listen at all. 
In fact I first thought I saw an AI caricature.

It was clear there was nowhere an honest answer to a question, IF there was an answer to a question. He learned replies by heart and I would have asked him the outcome of the next footballmatch between local clubs 5 km from him to show that. I bet he would have brought the chinese and russians in his reply...

Just now I heard the MIP said he won't use violence to get Greenland.
Ii assume he means armed forces. His bulleying and threatening is violence enough, and for christians, buddhists and some other religious people, even wanting what is in the ownership of someone else is called violence.


*_*_*_*


The contempt of tge MIP is extremely offensive.
As said before he lies or is very misinformed.
Telling that the NATO countries never came to assist the USA is pertinent untrue.
The rule of 5 was called in just once: after 911. The assistance was asked and the assistance was given.

Telling we are in war with immigrants: no... we are not!!

Etc etc.


*_*_*_*


I am very glad I will be away for a week.
Not all the time in front of the news. The nonsense, the contempt, the lies, the threats and the bullying.



I can trust my Ministery of Foreign Affairs to warn us when something unwanted is happening in my country.

I feel very sad that the world has changed in such a bad way.


.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment