Friday 5 - Eight tiny scorpions

 


Friday 5


  1. If you were Santa Claus, what might you change about your job without destroying the season’s traditions?

    Make my sleigh electrical and hoovercrafted. There are bells on it, so we will hear it anyway. It will enable me to slide on earth too. Now with the climate change so much snow has disappeared,,,,

  2. If you were Santa Claus, what snacks would you like children to leave out for you?

    Salted chocolate, ginger bread and ginger biscuits.

  3. If you were Santa Claus, how would you spend December 26?

    Like I do in The Netherlands, celebrating second christmasday, munching on delecacies, relaxing, maybe taking a walk or visiting family.

  4. If you were Santa Claus, what would you put under your own tree?

    Assuming I would put up a tree...
    I would put there presents for others.

  5. If you were Santa Claus, what songs would be on the playlist you listened to in your sleigh Christmas Eve?

    I am fine with christmassongs!


.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. Great answers! My answer for #1 was sleigh-related too!

    ReplyDelete