- Why did you begin blogging?
That is very long ago.
Might be either 2002 or 2012. - What benefits does blogging offer you?
First it used to be a place to vent, to put my thoughts down, write down my poetry, talk with online friends. We were a nice group at Xanga. (All got lost.)
Then I moved over to Blogspot and Homestead. Stayed at Blogspot and also use Wordpress.
At first it was great to share my expriences with the children. Got more and more an advisory function, because of my knowledge about autismand having 6 kids.
Earned quite some money. Bought my bagpipes from it, the chamber pipes and the bagpipes for the girls.
So that was great.
Had a country graphics blog.
Gradually things moved towards this blog.
Found some old blogfriends back.Now it's a place to connect, vent, write down what happens in my life (when I've got the time), photo-blog, poetry-blog, do memes for fun.
Run my own meme-blog: thursday 6. (If you want to take part...) - Have you made friends from blogging?
Yes.
Found a few very good friends. Thank you!!! - Where do you get ideas for things you blog about? Do other bloggers influence you?
My life is intense enough...
No, I don't think other bloggers influence me at the moment. That's outside the memes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


I am glad that you are a blogger here and that you join in on the Tuesday 4 meme, as that is where I "met you". It's so interesting to me that we are oceans apart geographically, but we can still communicate here and learn from each other. Thank you for being one of my blogging friends. I do appreciate you and what you have to share with us!
ReplyDeleteInteresting history with the blogging. I've only ever been on the blogger platform though once I thought I might move to Wordpress.
ReplyDeleteI had one webpage at Homestead, then I found Geocities. Those were such fun times. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Oh I really liked Xanga. I’ve been at it for a long time. Hard to think of life without some blog interaction.
ReplyDeleteBagpipes.. how interesting!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun read to learn more about your blogging.
ReplyDelete