Sunday Stealing - Pretends It's Wednesday




  1. Name five songs that you have completely memorized.

    5? I've been singing all my life. I a children's choir, a few others, solo... so I know a lot off songs!

  2. What takes up too much of your time?

    Cleaning and tidying up after someone else.
    Admin.
    Trying to get someone else do something I can't do.

  3. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?

    I don't like horror movies, unfair political shows.

  4. What's worth spending more on to get the best?

    Being in England with the veterans and my friends.
    Informing people about action to get better health.
    Informing people about WW2 and what war really means.

  5. Share something you did last week.

    So many things. See the posts about my stay in England.
    But I chased the lunar/moon eclipse... tried to photograph it with a camera that was not good enough.
.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Comments:

  1. "What war really means": hmm, the US changed its Department of Defense's name to the Department of War. It seems to think it's a game with toy soldiers... I had better stop here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought too when I heard it.
      But T. is not very aware of the real world, he thinks everything he does is OK.

      Delete
  2. Oh, the lunar eclipse! Those are really amazing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just visiting from Sunday Stealing - I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like horror shows either. I'm not much into science fiction either. Songs? I could sing quite a few, but I won't. However, the one that I love the most that I sang to my babies while they were still in my tummy and continued after they were born and would still sing to them today if they would stay still long enough is Jesus Loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, They are weak, but HE is strong! Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! The Bible tells me so! Amen.
    I hope you have a beautiful week. I'm so happy you got to go to England and visit your friends there. I know that was a happy time for you. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete