Friday 5 - ICYMI

 



  1. When did you most recently find it difficult to MYOB?

    I can MMOB very well. So when that was difficult? Maybe when dealing with the preparations of the weding of son3?

  2. When did you most recently experience FOMO? Bonus follow-ups: What would you replace the F with to describe your usual feelings about MO? What would replace the MO with to describe something you have FO?

    Since I can't walk that well anymore, so after breaking my ankles, I am left out often. People decide what I can and can't do.
    Add to it that people more and moretend to be egocentric and less caring...
    Add to it that people often take for granted what I do...

    So its not as much about the F, as it is about the fact of not being seen.
    So leave the F, but give it a different meaning: fact.
    The MO can be replaced by NS: not seen.

  3. In some field of entertainment you care about, who is the GOAT?

    Hmmm....Nureyev or Barishnikov

  4. How would you describe your OOTD?

    Just what I could grasp:
    Grey trainers,
    T-shirt,
    Red-grey striped sweater.

    Next week I'll be in the required outfit of the paragroup.

  5. Expressing your feelings right now, how might you complete a sentence beginning “NGL?”

    NGL I dread going to the camp next week when I need to go by train.
    I am soooooo tired!!


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment