Lazy day

After the long trip my ankles needed a rest.
So I did nothing special than hanging on the bed, apping, making plans, watching TV, taking a small walk through the village, have some food, have some crisps, eat apples,

It even took getting used to doing nothing, because I have been so busy up to the last moment I had to leave. Even on the train I wrote a letter to the council, which had been sent through by my daughter, and a couple of other things.

The weather has changed from a true warm, hot and dry summer into a mix of warm and fresh episodes, with rain in between.

In the morning we needed to go to the shops.
Waiting for my son to come down I met the ladies of the Friday group.
They gather every friday morning in the hotel, for many many years now.
I met them a couple of years ago.

I was welcomed so kind and enthousiastic!!
As my son came down after a short while they asked if I would be there next friday....Yes! ...
And they invited me.

 

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment