Tuesday 4 - Summer Books

 



  1. Do you have a favorite kind of book that you like in the summertime? What kind is it? Mystery? Bio?...

    No.
    I read less during the summer, because there is a garden to take care of.

  2. Is there a book you return to again and again and if so why?  

    No, not really, because there are so many books still unread. I now make the difference between books to keep and books to do away.

  3. What book is better than the movie and what movie is better than the book??

    I think I am busy with a lot of other things to do comparisons like that.

  4. Do you have a list of books you are looking forward to reading this summer?

    My friend P gave me a book about the resistance. So that's first on the list.
    I got a few other books, like Call the Midwife, and about WW2.






Please join me thursday:



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. I'm watching Call the Midwife on television. I didn't realize there was a book of the same name. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....there are so many books I want to read I don't really ever re-read any

    ReplyDelete