Sunday Stealing - Old little meme

 


  1. Do you own a pair of cargo pants?

    Yes, I own several pairs.
    They come in handy when camping, when travelling, and when I am with the parachute group.
    Especially now I need to take insulin with me and a sensormeter all the time.
    Working on the dropzone can't be done properly with a bag or rugsack.

  2. Which of these gifts from a romantic partner would please you most: a) jewelry, b) wine, c) a book, d) something grown in his/her garden?

    Hmm.. I don't drink wine, as there is stuff in it that gets my allergy going.
    Whisky will do, preferable an older Glenlivet!

    I have had a book in the past.. which I still have. A book with poems of Rabindranath Tagore, with a wonderful lovely inscription in it. It still makes me smile and feel special. In fact I still have a crush on him. (One of the reasons I am not going to the school reunion this year.The date is very incovenient too. And the evening is a dance evening, so I can't take part in that.)

    A new romantic partner..  hmmm.... jewelry or plant? Give me jewelry, something that can't die and doesn't suffer in these abnormal weather fluctuations.

  3. Who was the last person to toss a harsh word or phrase your way? Do you think that maybe you had it coming?

    I have to think hard about that...
    Yea... an old socalled friend was moaning about me not making an appoinment with him to catch up. I didn't like him very much, he was arrogant. But he was lonely, so we ate our meal with him once a week. He was not on top of the todo list, an with my very busy life.... Yep, I had it coming!!

  4. Did you appear in any plays back when you were in school? If yes, what role(s) did you play? Earn extra, non-existent points for sharing any of your dialog.

    Yes, I was. But plays were not as important to me as ballet and singing.
    I was on stage a lot with ballet.
    I've sung all sorts of things, either solo, with my guitar, with other soloists and in choirs.
    Ranging from middle age music, old and new church music, traditional scottish songs, folksongs, soul, modern etc etc etc.
    I've even sung in a band: Paint it Black, for instance.
    Now I want to sing jazz...and want to be a conductor.

  5. Which Osmond do you like better: Donny or Marie?

    Who cares who I prefer?

  6. Who is your favorite radio host or podcaster?

    I don't listen podcasts. When you don't bother to write things down, you're not worth to be heard.
    I had a favorite radio host, but that's ages ago!

  7. Is your personal workspace filled with fluffy, plastic wind-up, rubbery or edible items? Or are you all business and clutter free?

    Clutter free?  Hahahahaha!!!!
    My workspace is now around the couch... glue, pieces of 1:24 houses, pens,pensils and paintbrushes, anti-allergy medication, and a lot more. Crochet hooks and an enormous ball of yarn, because one of my daughers wants a sjawl and I am waiting for sizes.





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha.... Now I have to deal with my imagination....LOL!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are keeping very busy in your workspace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, after I broke both my ankles, and the surgery, I had to keep immobile for months. So I had to keep busy... and I did!!

      Delete
  3. When I am working on various projects and have all sorts of things around me, my husband says I'm "in my nest." It sounds like you have a comfy nest!!

    ReplyDelete