Results of the MRI of my spine

 




The results of the MRI of the spine are in.

I saw the images yesterday and was impressed by the wide array of issues at such a small space.
The report today confirmed what I had seen, and even mentioned more issues.

It made me wonder how on earth I still can move around and experience days with hardly any issues.
Today things went rather OK, even though my muscle strength was not optimal, yesterday and the day before I had such a nasty pain!

Among things: a slipped vertebra, and open disc with the nerve coming out, cysts at the nerve, hemangiomas (we couldn't see them on the X-ray, but they were observable now, cavernomas, a bulged disc, one that was lower at one side... etc etc etc.
So a complete mess...

De radiologist has described all the issues vertebra by vertebra.
I wonder if it's even possible to do surgery as at each vertebra there are several issues en route.

Well, we'll see.

I'm taking the report and some images with me to england, on the phone.
Will leave a written statement at home that info can be exchanged with an english specialist, if requested.
And I'll be careful.



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. WOW! That's a lot of stuff!!! It is a wonder that you can even function! I've had back issues and surgeries, so I know what back pain feels like, but mine was nothing in comparison to what you are describing. I do hope there is some good help for you that will help alleviate the pain and give you more mobility. One step at a time...(It seems like I've said that a lot to you! But somehow God is helping you to work through these different issues one step at a time...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am used to deal with what comes. That's why I looked around for a "couch-hobby", so I wouldn't feel bored during a bad day. I think I am lucky to lack self-pity... on the other hand... I say something once and if none reacts I deal with it myself in my way.

      Delete