Too much to do... findings and fire.


Another busy day!

Did a lot in the upstairs room this morning, until couldn't pickup things from the floor, because my hip and knee were hurting too much. I could hardly get down the stairs.

I was quite upset, because some more stuff needed to be taken out of that room, and I was all alone doing it.

Finally got some help.

Then son2 came after three years of promisses to prune the apple tree.
He threw all the cuttings on the bicycle we had put aside so it wouldn't get scratched by branches!!






Took a tripod camping stool and gardenscissors, and started cutting the twigs in small pieces.
Cleared the part on the gardenpath.

The weather was nice and when it got a bit cold I was ready with that part.
There is still a huge pile beside it, but that won't bother anyone. So it can be cleared another day.

In the meantime my two daughters were at the hospital.

In our search for the cause of their metabolic problems I suggested proper assessent over and over again. They didn't know what to do.
So I suggested genetic research, DNA stuff... In the beginning they were completely against it, but at last they did it and.... found something wrong.
Now they want to confirm the findings with a skinbiopsy.

So we might have found a cause, but no cure...

When the girls were discussing this with the endocrinologist, someone came to warn them that they had to leave the building because of a fire. Right after that the alarm sounded.

They informed me and their journalist brother...






As I am liaison for the veterans association, I had to do some things to get the september event here in the country going.
One of the main guys wanted to stay at "our" camping... I managed to get him a spot.
It was nice to speak to the owner.

Due to all the activities yesterday and today I can hardly move around.
So I hope the space we created upstairs is enough for the window people.

And I hope we can find someone who goes to the para-weekend and wants to take my son and me with him.


...




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv