Tuesday 4 - Hello January

 


  1. Looking back, what do you hope continues or does not change in your life?

    What stays the same...Hmmm... my friendships.

  2. What good came to you from the previous year?  

    Being single again.

  3. Are there things you hope to accomplish in the new year?

    Walk again

  4. January's flowers are the carnation and the snow drop. Do you sometimes buy flowers for your home? What kinds of flowers to you like best? 

    No.
    I like to have flowers in my garden.
    I like roses, honeysuckle, muscari etc etc etc.
.
.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. Yes, flowers in our gardens are the best...and I love wildflowers that are in what I call "God's Garden". He grows them and doesn't need any help from us and they are just beautiful and they come back every year! And yes, I hope you will soon be walking again. I am sure not being able to get around on your own is getting old. Praying your feet will heal very soon now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear Pamela.
      I enjoy the garden and it's a pity the leg problems are during the winter. I have a habit of walking outside when I wake up early and listen to the birds, looking what the plants and flowers are doing.
      I have, still in the parcel, a greenhouse. I planned to put it in the back of the garden, between the hedge and plants. I can cover the sides for privacy, as I plan it to be my removable summerhouse. A chair...a coffee.... a book, or a table with a notebook and fountain pen...
      I a looking forward to it. Being closer to nature.
      When camping with friends it's not the crawling over the floor that attracts me, but the birds nearby, and the rabbits on the path when I am the first to go outside.

      Spring will come and I can't wait!!!

      Delete