- If everyone carried personal cards (instead of business cards), what would you put on the line just beneath your name, where job titles usually go?
Why would I give someone who has a personal relationship with me a card?
So if I ever will get new cards (I still have some from the heart organisation I worked for):
Veteran psychologist and chairwoman of VECAREM.
Lecturer doctor-patient relationships. - What’s your favorite card game?
None. I don't like playing cards.
I have cards, but I don't consider The Tarot a game. - How confidently and competently do you shuffle a deck of cards?
I learned it in the past from my two uncles, who used to play poker at their house. So when I stayed there I learned the whole thing, including shuffling.
But now with the neuropathy... maybe I lost the ability somewhat, because I can't feel well enough what I am doing.
On the other hand: I have a strong motoric memory. - To whom did you last send a non-holiday, non-birthday greeting card?
No idea.
But I got a lot of cards to wish me well, after breaking y ankles. - When did you last jot something down on an index card?
Not too long ago. When I still ran the organisation to support parents of deceased babies and those with high risk pregnancies, I used index cards to file things. I thought that best considering the privacy of those people.
I stopped the organisation a few years ago.




I think your "card" could include so many things...you have had an interesting life and career. Thank you for giving of yourself to help others who are hurting or in need of some compassion and direction in their lives. That is a valuable gift. Thank you. Take care and I hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYes, a gift that needs to be used, even now.
Delete