Ordered for the garden

 


Already when the kids were small I wanted a gardenhouse.
Mr. J. had a huge variety of excuses not to get one.

The past weeks I have had a good look and with insecurity about my financial situation, and the lack of helping hands I decided against a large wooden gardenhouse.

Then I found this garden greenhouse.
The materials seem to be good.
It's 2 by 2, so large enough. I can put some fabric cover over it to keep curious eyes away.
It's large enough to put my military bed in, if needed.
And I have some plants needing protection in winter, so....

At first I thought I'd put it in the back of the garden... but it needs tiles as a floor.
So I would take the tiles from the sitting area in the middle and put them in the back.

Then it turned out that that middle area is large enough for the greenhouse...so no need to move tiles.

But I can slo decide for the back f the garden anyway and put tiles in later...
That last option is best, as it leaves the garden look as "big" as it is.

And as the greenhouse can be moved.....

Now we have to wait for the delivery.

.

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun for you! How exciting! I can't wait to see it in action! Sounds like it will serve a dual purpose and you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it! Yahoo for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to know coincidence??

      It's raining cats and dogs here.... So we have to wait to set it up.
      But it came in a large, but not too large box... so.....

      Delete