Saturday 9 - Morning Train

 




This week's tune? Hear it here.

  1. In this song, Sheena Easton sings about her lover, who takes a train to and from work each day. When is the last time you took public transportation? Where did you go?

    To weeks ago. Took the train.
    I was going from home to a railwaystation at the other side of the country to meet up with a British friend. He needed a harness test and a parachute jump to get current and be able to jump at the commemoration jumps of Market Garden.
    The campsite is near the airport where our club trains.

  2. His workday begins at 9 and ends at 5. Do your days stick to a predictable schedule?

    Not really. The only predictable thing is that I go to bed very late. (or early in the morning...as you wish.) And I try to get regular meals.

  3. In the evening she sings that they may go to a movie, a restaurant or slow dancing ... whatever she wants. Which of those would you choose?

    A restaurant.
    Normal dancing would be OK too.

  4. As a little girl, Sheena Easton performed at family gatherings, not just because she was talented but because she could be a bit of a ham. When you were a kid, were more often shy or outgoing?

    I was very shy.

  5. In the late 1980s she was the spokeswoman for Bally's health clubs. Do you have a gym membership?

    No!!!! Too expensive and too far away.
    If possible I take a walk every evening.

  6. In 1987 she played Sonny Crockett's love interest on Miami Vice. Were you a fan of the show?

    For a while I watched it. But I don't consider me a fan.

  7. This weekend is a good reason to have a picnic or barbecue. The best-selling barbecue sauce flavors are sweet, spicy, and smoky. What's your favorite?

    Just some nice mayonaise, or garlic sauce.

  8. Labor Day weekend may offer a golden opportunity for napping and sleeping in. Do you snore?

    No. Unless I have a cold.

  9. Labor Day traditionally marks the beginning of the fall. Will you be adding any new fall clothes to your wardrobe? 

    I assume I will. My daughter saw a nice sweater for me and bought it.. But it's not only for fall. It can be used any time.




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Comments:

  1. I"m like you...i snore if i have sinus issues which isn't often.
    I love sweet (honey) BBQ Sauce but don't eat it much.
    I hope you have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't BBQ often, so to buy a whole bottle which won't be empty in the net 10 years.... LOL!

      Delete
  2. It is nice that your daughter bought you a sweater.

    ReplyDelete